Anyone use the Hoist prone leg curl, worth the setup hassle?

I do mine once a year with white lithium. I know for my home gym its not that hard on them. For commercial it would be every quarter minimum.

Definitely set a calendar reminder to do this since I almost forgot to do it for three years when I had to replace my bike cables.
 
Has the upholstery on these leg curl machines cracked after a few years of use? Saw some pretty rough stuff on an old gym Hoist machine.

Unfortunately the upholstery on these machines is a point of weakness for most brands. Hoist is the same in terms of this. The prone leg curl pad needed to be reupholstered after five years of commercial gym use. For home use its easier to last ten years. I’d imagine shops that offer reupholstery for these gym machines for around $80.