A A Boy and His Jackham Feb 12, 2025 36 0 0 Jul 31, 2026 #21 How often do you need to lube the pulley systems on these leg curl machines? Is it every year or every couple months for home gyms?
How often do you need to lube the pulley systems on these leg curl machines? Is it every year or every couple months for home gyms?
E Envious Emu Feb 12, 2025 46 0 0 Aug 4, 2026 #22 A Boy and His Jackham said: How often do you need to lube the pulley systems on these leg curl machines? Is it every year or every couple months for home gyms? Click to expand... I do mine once a year with white lithium. I know for my home gym its not that hard on them. For commercial it would be every quarter minimum.
A Boy and His Jackham said: How often do you need to lube the pulley systems on these leg curl machines? Is it every year or every couple months for home gyms? Click to expand... I do mine once a year with white lithium. I know for my home gym its not that hard on them. For commercial it would be every quarter minimum.
A Alert Ant Feb 12, 2025 38 0 0 Aug 5, 2026 #23 Envious Emu said: I do mine once a year with white lithium. I know for my home gym its not that hard on them. For commercial it would be every quarter minimum. Click to expand... Definitely set a calendar reminder to do this since I almost forgot to do it for three years when I had to replace my bike cables.
Envious Emu said: I do mine once a year with white lithium. I know for my home gym its not that hard on them. For commercial it would be every quarter minimum. Click to expand... Definitely set a calendar reminder to do this since I almost forgot to do it for three years when I had to replace my bike cables.
B Bewilder Feb 12, 2025 57 0 0 Aug 20, 2026 #24 yall spending thousands on a single machine when a swiss ball ham curl exists. Ok
F Future Rabbit Orches Feb 12, 2025 48 0 0 Aug 28, 2026 #25 Bewilder said: yall spending thousands on a single machine when a swiss ball ham curl exists. Ok Click to expand... a swiss ball ham curl isnt even close to the same exercise
Bewilder said: yall spending thousands on a single machine when a swiss ball ham curl exists. Ok Click to expand... a swiss ball ham curl isnt even close to the same exercise
A A Boy and His Jackham Feb 12, 2025 36 0 0 Thursday at 9:46 PM #26 Has the upholstery on these leg curl machines cracked after a few years of use? Saw some pretty rough stuff on an old gym Hoist machine.
Has the upholstery on these leg curl machines cracked after a few years of use? Saw some pretty rough stuff on an old gym Hoist machine.