Fwiw I had one of these that would not reset. Eventually found out the button itself was faulty. Replaced it through warranty since its under the year mark.
Does anyone else experience the microwave buttons randomly forgetting the clock setting? Mine randomly forgets the clock setting during every storm and it gets old resetting the clock. A bit of a tangent but a common occurrence with microwaves.
Solid red can also mean the motor is struggling to start due to too much frozen content in the container. I had this error when I put in too much frozen mango. Once I removed some it started up again.
showroom mattresses are all rigged anyway. They show you the firmest mattress and the one you get in the box is softer. Happened to me when buying from a different brand. Wont name names.
For the recipe that uses the pot in pot and requires dairy ingredients, how much water should be used in the outer pot? Does it come to pressure to the same degree?
yes just press the time button on that zone and it will add time to that zone only. Each zone has controls independent in match mode though if you change one side the other will remain the same.