Recent content by Impossible Ibex

  1. I

    curious about the assault runner elite, worth the hype for curved belts?

    And the price of this thing is still too high.
  2. I

    Anyone played with the diagnostic mode on the Ninja Foodi air fryer?

    tried this on my foodi last night after seeing the post, held down power and start/stop and it entered the test mode. All of the buttons registered, the display segments lit up and each of the thermistor displayed correct temperatures of 71 and 72 which should be in Farenheight since it’s the...
  3. I

    Anyone tried making oatmeal in an Aroma rice cooker?

    aroma rice cookers are trash anyway get a zojirushi
  4. I

    Samsung microwave reset, is the unplug method actually a thing?

    okay so door switch acting up mimicing the panel lock up is interesting, how would you tell the difference between the two from outside of the microwave?
  5. I

    Anyone running the Spirit CT800, how's the control layout in practice?

    spirit sells there own but any 100% silicone works, dont use anything that contains petroleum in it. Its about time for maintenance and lube, not a big fan of waiting for the belt to stick. Just lift up the edge of the belt and see if there is any friction on the underside of the bike.
  6. I

    Anyone cracked open a BlendJet to see what's inside?

    that attitude is exactly why we have the e-waste problem
  7. I

    BlendJet not working, what are the usual culprits?

    do they spec the motor voltage anywhere or do you have to figure it out from the battery?
  8. I

    Spirit treadmill dead, no power at all, what's the usual culprit?

    9 years and you havent replaced the belt? doubt
  9. I

    DeLonghi pulling cold coffee usually the heater fuses?

    citric acid is what's in the official solution just at 3x the price. 3 tablespoons of citric acid per liter of water to be blended and run through the coffee machine.
  10. I

    Anyone use the Hoist prone leg curl, worth the setup hassle?

    prone vs seated leg curl machines is a dumb debate, do both
  11. I

    curious about the assault runner elite, worth the hype for curved belts?

    It's the expensive version of a hamster wheel.
  12. I

    BlendJet not working, what are the usual culprits?

    firmware limited current would explain why mine seems weaker than it used to. Interesting
  13. I

    Pre-ground coffee in a Magnifica, what's the actual procedure?

    has anyone tried illy pre-ground coffee in a magnifica? the bag says its moka grind but its rather fine. Not sure if its in the best range for the machine.
  14. I

    curious about the assault runner elite, worth the hype for curved belts?

    In my view, the machine is overpriced.
  15. I

    Kitchen Mama can opener acting weird, is the battery pull reset legit?

    No NVM on something at this price point, I'd bet money on it. The state of the can opener is simply latched onto the MCU. A 'reset' mean power cycling the device. The battery brownout theory is the correct one, it just got stuck in some undefined state and will not turn off.